Details: Journey Internship is a 10-week internship specifically for 18-23 year olds who are looking for personal discipleship and training while serving with a non-profit in Africa. Journey Interns will be working with The Rejoice Project and other development projects in partnership with 410 Bridge communities in Africa.
Journey 2017 - East Africa
- Dates: May- August 2017 (actual dates TBD)
- Team size: 14-20 team members
- Requirements: 18-23 years old
Application Deadline: November 30, 2016
Final Round of Acceptance by January 15, 2017
COST - $5950 (approximately)
The cost includes:
- Airfare to and from Africa, all meals, lodging, and ground transportation.
- A week of leadership and team training in the North Georgia mountains prior to Africa departure.
- Eight weeks serving in rural, African communities.
- A week-long debrief retreat after returning to the United States from Africa.
Choose to Invest will provide a resource packet and personal support and coaching to help accepted interns fundraise the full amount of this internship.
* Interns must be present for the full internship in its entirety.